Renaissance Academy (RA), a fully accredited Pre-K through High School is a Renaissance Education Foundation (REF) initiative. Renaissance Education Foundation also referred to as Renaissance Academy is a nonprofit organization 501C registered in the state of Texas whose vision is to “graduate students with academic excellence, leadership skills and distinguished moral principles who contribute to society and fully live the values of Islam”.
Renaissance Academy launched in 2007, currently enrolls over 200 students in Pre-K through 12th grade. First High School class graduated in 2012. At Renaissance, we strive to make our school an exciting place to work, teach, learn, create and innovate by actively fostering an environment where all the staff is part of a professional learning community and a larger student and parent community that honors respect, trust, risk-taking and openness to learning.
Renaissance Academy school community works together to ensure that our students will graduate with:
- A strong identity that reflects pride in Islam and a clear sense of mission character, values and morals that are aligned with our belief
- High academic skills that exceed state educational standards in Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Strong research and study skills and the perseverance that enables them to gather information, analyze and present quality results
- Develop students who not only are able to read but understand and practice Quran, boosting confidence in who they are as true Muslims
- Strong technology skills,verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The leadership skills that will prepare them for future academic and social roles
- A strong sense of physical well-being and the practice of healthy habits